Senior Manager Systems Engineering- Secureworks Sales- Remote Texas
Company: Dell GmbH
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Manager Systems Engineering- Secureworks Sales- Remote
Texas Primary Location: United States Secureworks-- (NASDAQ: SCWX)
is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects
organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on
proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our
applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to
cyber threats. Red Cloak--- software brings advanced threat
analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter
Threat Platform--- processes over 300B threat events per day. We
understand complex security environments and are passionate about
simplifying security with Defense in Concert--- so that security
becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over
50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network
effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.---
www.secureworks.com We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits
packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional
results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps
our team members engaged and excited about "what's next." We offer
flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance
of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded,
recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the
strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and
pay discussions of team members.
- Develops and executes sales engineering and/or complex
specialist selling strategies and identifies opportunities for
- Provides technical expertise to sales organization in
selecting, implementing and developing competitive product and
services applications and solutions.
- Coordinates with account management resources to make customer
calls and presentations as well as participate in bid and
walk-through meetings with the customer as necessary.
- Ensures proposed solution meets the technical and business
needs of the customer.
- Estimates overall solution performance, and price for budgetary
- Serves as thought leader and company subject matter expert on
specific technical projects with customers.
- May provide product and service feasibility analysis in support
of sales efforts with sales representatives.
- May publish technical articles regarding specific applications.
- Manages Sales Engineering individual contributors focused on
larger or more complex accounts or Specialists deployed on larger
or more complex opportunities.
- May manage junior managers Establishes operational objectives
- Sets focus and direction for sales engineers and/or product
specialists aligned to industry vertical or business.
- Drives focus with cross-business and cross-functional
- Drives business process improvement efforts.
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within
Dell to solve complex business issues Collaborates with other
functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- Consults with customer's technical management. Our field sales
professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales
process - and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up
to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex
and specialized products, applications, services and solutions.
From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to
developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we
ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable
solutions they need. S ecureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is
committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free
of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief,--national, social or ethnic--origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership--status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status,--or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics.-- Learn more about Diversity
and Inclusion at Secureworks here . RSA NetWitness Detect AI is the
all-new pure SaaS analytics module for RSA... READ MORE The
coronavirus pandemic will permanently change how and where we
work.... READ MORE Cybercriminals have increased digital brand
attacks to commit fraud... READ MORE
Keywords: Dell GmbH, Atlanta , Senior Manager Systems Engineering- Secureworks Sales- Remote Texas, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!