Senior Business Analyst
Company: TEAM ia
Posted on: May 28, 2023
About TEAM ia:
TEAM ia is 25 year old technology solutions firm, specializing three different areas: Electronic Document Management & Workflow Automation Solutions, Custom Software Application Development & Infrastructure. TEAM ia developed it's own suite of enterprise content management and workflow solutions, that can all be customized and configured to a customer's unique business process needs. - The majority of TEAM ia's customer base are public sector, state/local government, and education. TEAM ia is known for taking a consultative approach and working heavily with the end user throughout the entire project lifecycle. We take the time to better understand customers' wants, requirements, and existing challenges and craft our solution accordingly.
The Senior Business Analyst aid TEAM ia customers and internal resources with requirements gathering, software system installation, implementation and configuration, technical inquires, and system troubleshooting. This role will heavily interface with outside customers and the internal technical teams. -The Senior Business Analyst determines and documents processes, issues, and procedures for other team members. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring a customer's specific business process needs are understood, documented, and met during the implementation of our software solutions.
- - - - - - - Consults with customers to discover current business processes relating to document handling and workflow.
- - - - - - - Creates functional documentation for solution goals, functionality and features needed.
- - - - - - - Works with technical staff to configure software solutions to meet customer needs.
- - - - - - - Works with the Project Manager to identify appropriate resources to staff project needs. -
- - - - - - - May also fill the role of project manager. - This includes organizing the project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. - Manage costs, schedules and overall quality of deliverables.
- - - - - - - Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies the need for changes and determines appropriate course of action
- - - - - - - Oversees the ongoing review of project status, identifies possible risks and works to ensure identified risks are monitored and properly addressed
- - - - - - - Works in conjunction with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects such as (but not limited to) technical requirements, business requirements and timelines.
- - - - - - - Determines when additional resources are needed.
- - - - - - - Identifies and gathers information regarding possible solutions that may create additional, different or unique project objectives or results
- - - - - - - Facilitate business and technical discussions between TEAM ia and customers. - The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for gathering the requirements from the customer for the system. - The customer's current and desired process is documented in order to configure the document management system and Workflow management system. -
- - - - - - - Take ownership of issues when reported or assigned, ensuring challenges are solved and steps taken (technical steps as well as communication with customers and internal resources).
- - - - - - - Participate in the Pre-Sales process. - This includes facilitating demonstrations and presentations for potential customers and developing estimates and statements of work for potential customers. - This can also include creating documentation or marketing material for TEAM ia products or Customer Stories.
The Ideal Candidate:
- - - - - - - Exhibits strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to logically -problem solve on the fly.
- - - - - - - Shows enthusiasm for and enjoys solving business challenges.
- - - - - - - Is able to communicate clearly and has experience authoring functional documentation.
- - - - - - - Understands how to best respond to customer and internal challenges in a polite, straight-forward and informative manner.
- - - - - - - Is able to listen and hear what the customer is not saying - while also hearing what they are saying.
- - - - - - - Has the ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects.
- - - - - - - Can maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people.
- - - - - - - Knows how to identify -appropriate resources needed to complete a task and assists with appropriate allocation of resources.
Qualifications and Skills:
- - - - - - - Leadership and organizational skills
- - - - - - - Analytical and problem-solving skills
- - - - - - - Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- - - - - - - Written and verbal communication skills
- - - - - - - Ability to work in a team environment
- - - - - - - Ability to manage large or multiple projects with changing priorities
- - - - - - - Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- - - - - - - Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- - - - - - - Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals, and to calmly and efficiently resolve problems.
- - - - - - - - Ability to organize effectively, set priorities, manage workload, and handle multiple responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
Keywords: TEAM ia, Atlanta , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
here to apply!