Destination Sales Coordinator
Company: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Location: US-GA-Braselton# of Openings: 1Category:
Sales/MarketingPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills,
Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From
these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure
destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position
with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served
our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury
resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have
served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our
continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests'
We look for people with personality, energy, enthusiasm, excellent
grooming and commitment. We nurture and train our associates
throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide the highest
level of guest service making Chateau lan the special place it is
Perks include but are not limited to discount hotel stays, discount
spa services, discount golf, discount food and beverage, discount
retail, free meals in the Associate Cafeteria as well as access to
the YouDecide? discount program. YouDecide? offerings include
negotiated pricing arrangements for vacation destinations, hotels,
vacation planning, rental cars, movie tickets/rentals, consumer
electronics, consumer goods and services, personal services and
even discounts on cell phones and plans.
Manage the destination site visit protocol for the sales impacted
revenue areas of group, catering, convention services, transient,
golf, spa and winery events. Work in partnership with team sellers
to prepare, coordinate and facilitate client site visits. Work in
partnership with team sellers to uncover new group sales accounts
via business intelligence database mining.
- Coordinate and manage the destination site visit protocol for
the sales impacted revenue areas of group, catering, convention
services, transient, golf, spa and winery events.
- Work in partnership with team sellers to uncover new group
sales accounts via business intelligence database mining.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both
orally and in written form via the site visit process. With
- Coordinate various departments' participation in the site visit
process, pre and post client visits.
- Develop and conduct persuasive presentations to prospective
- Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as
deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure high quality of
service to customers.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention
meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Work in partnership with team sellers to prepare, coordinate
and facilitate client site visits.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. Must
possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Delphi.
- Knowledge of hotel features, benefits, and competing hotels
within the market
- Ability to execute appropriate action plans.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of hotel operations and departmental functions.
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure
accomplishment of goals.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate.
- Written communication skills to be concise, well organized,
complete, and clear.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and
- The ability to effectively communicate with supervisors,
coworkers, public, guests, and vendors.
- High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of past sales related experience preferred.
- Essential prior experience in the field of hospitality.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, Atlanta , Destination Sales Coordinator, Sales , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!