Junior Sales Associate
Company: Ted Todd Insurance
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Junior Sales Associate Do You Know Who We Are?
- We are Ted Todd Insurance, the largest Allstate Agency in the
country with over 32 years in business. Our mission is to leave
anyone we come into contact with better than we found them. We are
nothing like your typical Insurance Agency. At TTI, we are not
satisfied with settling, so we search for innovation in everything
that we do. We focus on modernizing insurance sales and customer
service by providing our team with the best and most up to date
- We run ourselves like a startup and are constantly growing and
expanding. With that being said, we are looking for Professionals
with new ideas who are ready to collaborate and grow with us! We
have an amazing company culture and pride ourselves on making the
work environment positive and encouraging for all employees. We
Even Do Benefits Differently
- No Cold Calling - We provide near endless amounts of qualified
prospects through various sources.
- Work/Life balance - We encourage our team to work no more than
40 hours per week.
- Supporting Cast - We're hyper selective and only hire 1% of the
applicants who apply. We hire for fit and only bring on people who
blow us away.
- Vacation - We give you 3 weeks of paid time off plus bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your
- We invest in you - $5,250 per employee per year is available
for education and training.
- We know that a sharp mind is fueled by a healthy body and we
reimburse you for your gym membership.
- Financial Investment - Access to a 401(k) and financial
- Career Development - We want to invest in your development so
you can grow with us.
- Paid Days Off We give all of our employees their birthday and
their TTI anniversary date
- Compensation: 12.50 hourly plus bonus Here is Where You Come In
- As a Lead Qualifier at TTI, you are the gasoline that this
engine needs to run effectively! We are looking for someone
positive and upbeat who thrives in a fast paced, high volume
environment. You will partner with our Sales Agents to qualify
leads, set appointments and increase sales. The success of our
Sales Agents depends on the work of the Lead Qualifier, with that
being said, we are looking for the absolute BEST.
- This is an entry level position that can grow into a full time
Sales Agent position for the right candidate. We are looking for
Professionals that want to grow, learn and be successful within a
Sales environment. You Are
- Fun - We want people who can have fun at their own
- Positive - Life is too short to work with negative people!
- Self-Starter - We give our reps autonomy so you must be able to
- Humble - Admitting your shortcomings is the first step towards
- Coachable - We're here to help you develop so we can grow
- Integrity - We're here to help people and we never cut
- Competitive - We want the people who hate to lose.
- Closer - You get the client to sign on the line that is
- Growth Mindset - We push for progress, not perfection.
- Hardworking - We want the hardest working people in the
industry Stuff We'll Trust You With
- Not being afraid to pick up the phone and conduct sales related
conversations with leads in a fast-paced environment.
- Enhancing lead profiles with detail information to strengthen
our market intelligence and database, a follow-up to ensure
information is received, answer questions, and warm transfer "Hot"
leads to the Sales team.
- The more calls you make, the more opportunities you have to
build relationships with clients. Therefore, you will be
responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls. (150+
- Gathering contact information, market data, qualifiers and
other information from prospects; enter and maintain accurate data
in the CRM system.
- Ensuring proper documentation of all sale prospects and related
follow-up activity via our CRM system.
- You and the Sales Team will work hand and hand to ensure
purposes and goals are aligned.
- We are all TTI on and off the clock! We want someone who will
represent the company in a positive light by always doing what's
right for our valued customers.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads. What You
Bring to the Table
- Over 18 years of age.
- Legal United States Resident.
- Never convicted of a felony.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Availability to work 32-40 hours
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Fluent in English The Bread and Butter
- 1 year of experience qualifying leads
- Experience making outbound calls
- Proven experience in building client relationships
- Demonstrate high levels of persistence and ability to overcome
- Bilingual is a plus! EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- At Ted Todd Insurance we believe that a diverse workplace means
a better, more resilient, and more innovative company. We are
excited to work with anyone who shares our values regardless of
race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial
pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Ted Todd Insurance, Atlanta , Junior Sales Associate, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!