Inside Sales Representative
Company: Ted Todd Insurance
Posted on: May 19, 2019
At Ted Todd Insurance, our mission is to leave anyone we come into
contact with better than we found them. Our mission statement
includes clients, team members, and even prospects who have never
bought from us because we want to change the way the world views
insurance. Ted Todd Insurance is the largest Allstate Agency in the
country, and we are constantly evolving. We are an established
business with a rich 32 year history, but we run ourselves like a
startup. This means we're lean, flexible, and open to new ideas and
collaboration. We aim to be the best place to work and a company
you can be proud to work with. We focus on modernizing insurance
sales and customer service by providing our team with the best and
most up to date technologies. With high-end compensation, health
and wellness benefits, and a leadership team that is passionate
about providing the best employee experience in the industry, it is
simply left to the individual to make the kind of living that they
not only envision for themselves, but for their loved ones as well.
Why Work for us?
- No Cold Calling - we provide near endless amounts of qualified
prospects through various sources.
- Work-Life balance - we encourage our team to work no more than
40 hours per week.
- Amazing Compensation - first year sales reps averaged $71,500
- Supporting Cast - We're hyper selective and only hire 1% of the
applicants who apply. We hire for fit and only bring on people who
blow us away.
- Vacation - We give you 3 weeks of paid time off plus bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your
- We invest in you - $5,250 per employee per year is available
for education and training.
- We know that a sharp mind is fueled by a healthy body and we
reimburse you for your gym membership.
- Financial Investment - Access to a 401(k) and financial
- Career Development - We want to invest in your development so
you can grow with us. Qualities of a Successful Insurance Agent
- Fun - We want people who can have fun at their own
- Positive - Life is too short to work with negative people!
- Self-Starter - We give our reps autonomy so you must be able to
- Humble - Admitting your shortcomings is the first step towards
- Coachable - We're here to help you develop so we can grow
- Integrity - We're here to help people and we never cut
- Competitive - We want the people who hate to lose.
- Closer - You get the client to sign on the line that is
- Growth Mindset - We push for progress, not perfection.
- Hardworking - We want the hardest working people in the
- Advise prospects on their everyday risk and how insurance can
- Bring 20-30 new items into the agency per month.
- Represent the company in a positive light by always doing
what's right for the client.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads. Minimum
- Over 18 years of age.
- Legal United States Resident.
- Never convicted of a felony.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Availability to work 40 hours
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to type 50+ wpm and a strong proficiency with computers
- At least 1 year of sales and customer service experience
- At least 1 year of experience in the insurance industry
- Proven track record of sales performance required Preferred
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year of phone sales experience
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of sales from prospecting to
- Proven experience in building client relationships
- Demonstrate high levels of persistence and ability to overcome
objections EQUAL OPPORTUNITY At Ted Todd Insurance we believe that
a diverse workplace means a better, more resilient, and more
innovative company. We are excited to work with anyone who shares
our values regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship,
ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Ted Todd Insurance, Atlanta , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!