Call Center Agent
Company: The Whitley, A Luxury Collecti
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Location: US-GA-Atlanta# of Openings: 2Category: Front DeskPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Join Team Whitley! Located right in the heart of Buckhead with convenient access to the highway and two Marta Train stations, the Whitley has an awe-inspiring view of the city skyline. Gathering together was Buckhead's original purpose, and this remains a focus of our hotel so that we are able to provide a home away from home for our guests. Our associates have access to many benefits such as discounted parking and train passes, discounted dry cleaning, complimentary meals and discounted spa services. In addition to all of this, we invest in our associates by providing cross-training, promotional opportunities and tuition reimbursement. Looking to grow your career with the leading luxury hotel in the area? Come in to see us today!
Support the Front Office in providing superior guest service by fielding all guest issues and requests received by telephone with the goal of addressing and resolving any problems in an efficient and timely manner.
- Promptly answer telephone calls, greet callers with a positive and clear voice. Listen to ascertain the correct extension. Reading and using a moderately complex computer console, direct calls to appropriate line. Requires sitting in a confined space for long periods of time to continuously perform essential functions.
- Transcribe complete messages and repeat information to verify accuracy. Input and retrieve messages from the computer as requested. Read and verbally recite exact messages for guests.
- Receive wake up call information, input cautiously into the automated wake-up system and verbally confirm time to guest.
- Page guests and patrons using the public address system in a courteous and clear manner.
- Act as dispatcher for security, guest services and property operations associates. Provide timely information via paging system and two way radios to associates in response to emergencies and guest requests such as plumbing problems, airport shuttle service, etc.
- Briefly answer basic inquiries, time, extension numbers, outlet hours, etc.
- Immediately answer the emergency line, listen to details to identify nature of problem and respond appropriately in accordance with established procedures. Initiate emergency response as necessary and legibly document pertinent details.
- Remain calm and polite especially during emergency situations or heavy hotel activity. Resolve complications and complaints such as missed wake up calls or missed messages using previous experience and good judgment.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must communicate well with guests.
- Ability to effectively deal with associates and customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to sit and continuously perform essential job functions in confined spaces in close proximity to other associates with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI106849844
Keywords: The Whitley, A Luxury Collecti, Atlanta , Call Center Agent, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!