Company: eBryIT Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2018
Job DescriptionTitle: Sales Account Executive (Junior - Mid level) (2-4) years of business professional experience.**Preferred selling experience with one or more of the following industries: Healthcare, State and local Government, Education and Financial.Position Summary:This position is directly responsible for new sales, business development, and image and awareness building within a given territory and for the development of referral relationships within the business community. This position primarily sells hardware, software, toner/toner agreements & professional services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. Position requires the ability to work independently, exercising judgment and initiative. Continued employment is contingent upon meeting and exceeding sales expectations, as defined by the Company.**Preferred selling experience with one or more of the following industries: Healthcare, State and local Government, Education and Financial.RESPONSIBILITIES:1. Ensures sales opportunities for products and services by making sales contacts, researching customer needs, and developing application of products and services in an effective manner. (25%)
- Obtains and coordinates data and information from staff and member groups
- Researches and develops lists of potential customers
- Does market research to determine customer needs and provides information to other staff as needed
- Evaluates product and service marketability in terms of customers’ technical and business needs
- Follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls on potential customers
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Establishes & maintains industry contacts that lead to sales
- Develops a full understanding of product offerings by participating in appropriate training sessions and passing any required certification testing2. Ensures the meeting of sales objective and the generation of revenue by developing and delivering sales presentations and closing sales in a professional and effective manner. (25%)
- Meets established profit quotas and revenue goals
- Develops sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products and services
- Makes presentations to OEMs, users, suppliers, partners, etc.
- Develops technical presentations and workshops
- Establishes long-term, ongoing repeat relationships
- Acts to close deals and finalize contacts
- Resolves problems with services – customize and ensure successful delivery
- Develops and regularly updates promotional materials to target identified customers3. Ensures continued revenue stream by participating in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner. (20%)
- Delivers weekly pipeline report on time every week by close of business Friday
- Produces pipeline reports that are an honest assessment of actual deals in process
- Produces reports on profit and revenue needs that are the best estimate based on the scope of the opportunity
- Removes inactive or closed deals from pipeline consistently
- Provides high level notes, including pertinent details or requests for closure assistance, in pipeline to assist management in understanding deals4. Ensures customer satisfaction by participating in development of new services, modification of existing services, and termination of ineffective services in an effective and professional manner. (10%)
- Evaluates IT solutions and marketability
- Recommends new technical services/new products and modifications or terminations
- Gathers, analyzes, and shares customer technical information and feedback
- Works with other staff to identify future customer needs
- Determines customer satisfaction with services/products5. Ensures a positive corporate image, teamwork, and attainment of goals by developing and maintaining communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers. (10%)
- Displays a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude as an essential function of this position.
- Communicates openly, honestly and constructively
- Treats all employees and customers with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Takes responsibility for and makes every effort to resolve communication, trust, and respect concerns and problems
- Asks for information needed to perform job responsibilities.6. Ensures smooth fiscal operation by managing administrative paperwork in a timely and effective manner. (5%)
- Submits completed and accurate expense reports, sales agreements, time off requests, purchase order requests, etc., by required deadline.JOB REQUIREMENTS:EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:A combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Experience requirement: 2 – 4 year of experience in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.Company DescriptioneBryIT, Inc. has over 22 years of experience providing customized managed services, which meet our client's specific requirements. Our staff of expert IT engineers can provide a full spectrum of services to help you design, optimize and support your IT infrastructure. We can augment your IT staff, or we can be your IT staff in the GA, AL, SC, and TN region. We offer both on-site and remote management support services. Our core competency and focus is on keeping your systems up and running with particular expertise in business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
Keywords: eBryIT Inc., Atlanta, Sales Representative, Sales, Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!