Customer Service Rep - GA
Company: Sudden Service, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
- Generates sales to customers for parts, assemblies, truck
rebuilds, used parts, and vision plus.
- Acts as a liaison between Taylor Machine Works and the
customer. Helps resolve any problems the customer feels he/she has
with receiving parts, quality of work performed by serviceperson,
quality of rebuilt components, invoicing, and any other problems
necessary to maintain rapport with the customer.
- Quotes service in the field and works with all customer
- As directed by stocking list from the Manager of Inventory
Control, keeps the rolling warehouse stocked with parts and
rotating parts with turning inventory.
- Incumbent managers and reports to customer details of their
comprehensive preventative maintenance plan.
- Incumbent is to provide a detailed call report to the Sudden
Service Manager weekly to discuss customer concerns and demands in
- Communicates twice daily with the direct parts representatives
passing on any information or parts orders.
- Incumbent will make constant recommendations and suggestions
for merchandising programs also the benefits of preventative or
full maintenance agreements.
- Maintains and submits accurate and timely vehicle expense
reports and personal expenses. Job Requirements:
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving records to be
insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- Travel out of town two to three times per week.
- Experience in sales would be a plus although not required.
- Knowledge of Taylor Parts System would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess tact and diplomacy in order to deal with customer base
Keywords: Sudden Service, Inc., Atlanta , Customer Service Rep - GA, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!