Senior National Sales Executive
Company: Coca Cola
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better
shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in
ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. As a Senior
National Sales Executive Sales, you'll work to develop
relationships with our customers and bring those brands to life all
over the world. We are looking for people that have a passion for
building relationships and will be proud to be a representative of
our brands, are results driven and have national sales
Required Location: East Coast; North East preferred. Would need to
live near a major Airport if not located in the North East.
Customer: EG America.
Work Type: Remote (with 25-30% travel).
What You'll Do for Us
- Manages and leads collaborative business planning with the
strategic goals to develop and execute key partnership initiatives,
category programs and drive brand sales.
- Contacts/visits customers to review and identify strategic
direction, problem areas and opportunities to promote product
- Develops Account Business Plans including goals, key
initiatives, major actions, key support needed, and new product
- Develop relationships with all key decision makers, both
internal and external.
- Collaborates and fosters relationships with our local bottling
partners and distributor portfolio and builds sales capability and
facilitate stewardship discussions.
- Keeps abreast of competitive activities within the responsible
geographies and communicates appropriate activity in a timely
- Collaborates with cross-functional representatives to ensure
that Coca-Cola North America delivers the full depth and breadth of
resources that result in mutual benefits/results.
- Leads the stewardship routines with responsible distributors
that measure/communicates each partner's activities against
mutually agreed upon plans.
- Works closely with dispensed and Warehouse SME's to activate
Coca-Cola North America's category innovation (Freestyle, Tea,
Refresh Server, Juice & VEB brands) at national and local levels
with Foodservice distributor network.
- Champions change through elimination of barriers and ongoing
service issues to provide the highest level of distributor customer
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is
- Must possess at least 5 years of national sales experience
within the beverage or CPG industries.
- The ability to lead, prioritize, collaborate, and execute
- Relationship management (suppliers, contractors,
- Must possess the ability to seek alternatives and recommend the
best solutions that gain all parties' support and lead to win-win
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250
products with some of the most popular brands in the world,
including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group
of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme
parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Base Salary: $136,326 - $172,747
Base pay offered may vary depending on geography, job-related
knowledge, skills, and experience. A full range of medical,
financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, are
Leadership; Sales Process; Account Management; Customer
Relationship Management (CRM); Sales Management; Marketing; Pitch
Presentations; Sales; Consultative Sales Management; Communication;
National Account Sales; Decision Making; Business Development;
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca Cola, Atlanta , Senior National Sales Executive, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!