Customer Sales Representative
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The next generation of ADT Commercial is here. At Everon, we truly
believe that our people are the difference - for our organization,
the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you're
a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 100 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit www.everonsolutions.com --> [Link
Removed] or follow us on LinkedIn. --> [Link Removed]
This position is responsible for:
- Selling the company's solutions including products, labor and
- Selling primarily to "end-user" customers.
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer
- Maintaining and developing positive customer
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for
both the installation and service businesses.
- Growing the company's recurring monthly revenue (RMR) business
by providing solutions to existing as well as new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to
influence customers and assist them in buying the products and
services required to meet their needs, resulting in revenue
generation for the company.
- Conducting site surveys in preparation of customer needs
analysis and estimates.
- Preparing statement(s) of work (SOW) and corresponding sales
- Conducting sales presentations to customers and management, as
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of company
- Acquiring and maintaining sound knowledge of all product lines
and services offered.
- Partnering with internal departments to communicate job scopes
and relay customer needs.
- Attracting new customers and up-selling a client base through a
combination of field sales, phone sales, and direct marketing
- Possessing excellent cold-calling skills and the ability to
identify and find new business.
- Generating sales leads and customer account
- Creating proposals for customers; outlining plans for
preventive maintenance (including the scope of repairs and
solutions); reviewing testing reports and working with Service
Technicians to quantify service repair proposals based on
discrepancies discovered during system inspections.
- Assisting in marketing initiatives related to sales activities,
including the development of sales and business plans.
- Reviewing testing reports and working with service technicians
to quantify service repair proposals based on deficiencies
discovered during system inspections.
Qualifications - External
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree or equivalent, or three
(3) to five (5) years of professional experience in high volume
sales and a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience as a
successful sales representative.
- Must have consistently met or exceeded sales performance for
the past three (3) to five (5) years.
- Must demonstrate professional knowledge with an in depth
understanding of all or most of the following systems: fire
alarm/life-safety, intrusion alarm, access control, video
surveillance, nurse-call, plus low voltage systems in general,
installation, testing, inspection and maintenance.
- The ability to organically grow business by providing solutions
to a new and existing client base.
- Ability to build customer relationships through consultative
selling and the promotion of customer confidence in ADT.
- Must have a technical aptitude and an understanding of drawings
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and prospecting
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
with the ability to present to senior level executives within the
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule and be available for
travel, which may include nights and weekends, to accommodate
customers' schedules, trainings, meetings, etc.
- Must have a driver's license with an acceptable record and be
able to clear a pre-employment criminal background check and drug
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Normal office/field environment.
- Construction sites and customers' facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to
handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately
twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The pay range for this role is based on experience and
qualifications. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a
401(k) plan and company match, short term and long-term disability
coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off
among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year.
Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6
ADT Commercial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and
existing employees and evaluate qualified candidates without regard
to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion,
marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy,
breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), mental or physical
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, or any
other status or condition protected by law. View the EEO poster
here --> [Link Removed] . View the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision here --> [Link Removed] . View the
E-Verify Posting here --> [Link Removed] .
ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a
career opportunity, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org --> [Link Removed] and let us know
your contact information and the nature of your request.
Keywords: ADT, Atlanta , Customer Sales Representative, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!