Digital Marketing Sales Specialist, Atlanta
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Rent., a Redfin company, is the leading technology company in
the property rental industry. Our proprietary AI platform offers
robust products and services that simplify our clients' entire
leasing lifecycle, whether building a property's brand, attracting
and converting new renter leads, or nurturing current residents for
renewals. Our mission is to find everyone a place to call home.
Period. Digital Marketing Specialist (Regional Solutions
Specialist) Ideal candidates are energetic, dynamic, influential,
and passionate about selling strategic, value based Digital
Marketing Solutions to their clients. This is a B2B, client facing
role for candidates in the Atlanta market. The Regional Solutions
Specialist is a collaborative, subject matter expert who partners
with local Sales Executives and leadership to build solution
awareness, demonstrate the value of strategic, digital marketing
and sell bundled marketing solutions to new and existing clients.
This is a highly visible and impactful role, showcasing Rent. as
the premier solution to fill vacancies in the multifamily industry.
Regional Solutions Specialists work in collaboration with the local
sales teams, presenting Digital Marketing Solution recommendations
and supporting technical questions related to the solutions. The
ideal candidate will possess in depth expertise in showcasing
technical and solution based knowledge of Google Search campaigns,
social ad campaigns, retargeting, reputation management, chat bots,
virtual Leasing Center, marketplace listings, etc. A Day In The
- Partners with Regional and District leadership along with local
Sales Executive's to identify and implement ongoing tactical sales
approaches to increase monthly recurring revenue.
- Collaborates with local Sales Executive's opportunity pipelines
and is responsible for accurately reporting and forecasting monthly
revenue, property, and unit gains for assigned region.
- Ensure the local Sales Executives are meeting the required
KPI's with prospecting, meetings, and follow-up.
- Engage in continuous development of local Sales Executives
through learning opportunities and knowledge sharing of digital
marketing solutions, strategies, etc. to ensure the team is
leveraging a solutions-based selling approach.
- Participate in pre- and post-client planning meetings to
determine a strategic account plan to increase bundled solutions
monthly recurring revenue.
- Conducts in depth discovery meetings to fully understand
client/property needs then builds a strategic, bundled marketing
package to meet client's objectives.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in client meetings, offering
insight, strategy, and supporting the close of revenue
- Acts as a subject matter expert at industry and trade events,
continuously building on Rent.'s visibility and credibility as the
premier digital marketing solution.
- Determine and build key internal and external
- Position themselves as an industry leader while attending both
client meetings and industry events. What you bring:
- 3 years of successful and verifiable experience selling B2B
SaaS and/or Digital Marketing Services.
- Ability to successfully sell all Rent. digital solutions in
person and virtually.
- Initiative, drive, and self-motivation with a mentorship
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple channels of
internal and external stake holders.
- Strong technical and data-driven selling knowledge for digital
products (SaaS, digital marketing ad sales, performance marketing,
- CRM proficient
- Knows how to build and maintain key internal and external
- Ability to position and sell the value of a bundled
- Highly resourceful and adept at problem-solving.
- Ability to manage a complex sale cycle with multiple internal
and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through
presentations and proposals.
- Command of data-based selling skills pertaining to results
generated through the Digital services being offered and how it
will benefit the client by bundling our solutions.
- Actively and accurately manage all sales, follow ups, and
client meeting activities in Salesforce weekly.
- Ability to adapt to constant changes, learn quickly, and retain
in-depth product knowledge. A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits:
- Immediate 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees) Why Choose Rent?
We're a place where you can make an important difference, from day
one. You'll have the opportunity to grow and build, both
professionally and in the communities we serve. You'll work with
smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find
and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very
well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the
industry and strong financial performance. All applications for
an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce. To ensure the health and safety of our workforce,
customers and third parties, Rent. conducts background screening
after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is
conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Rent.
encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified
applicants with criminal record histories.
Keywords: Rent, Atlanta , Digital Marketing Sales Specialist, Atlanta, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!