Sr. Analyst - Source of Sale Analytics
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for gathering, analyzing and interpreting information about a
market, product, or service to be offered in a market and the past,
present and potential customers for the product or service.
Researches market conditions specific to area of focus to determine
potential sales of product and provides research on behalf of
customer. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as
resource for colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research
data, standards and practices.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and department
leadership to create research presentations and summaries.
- Participates in meetings, training programs and conferences as
- Reviews types and sources of purchased market research data and
recommends purchases to Marketing management.
- Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and
special market research or trend reports to management.
- Ensures pertinent market information is translated and
dispersed to Marketing Research Department for evaluation.
- Maintains expertise in marketing research and stays current on
new developments through contacts with educational institutions,
professional organizations, publications and vendors.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Must be proficient with SQL and possess a working knowledge of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law.EducationBachelor's
DegreeWhile possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also
may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and
experience, or who have extensive related professional
experience.Relevant Work Experience5-7 YearsBase pay is one part of
the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our
careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Atlanta , Sr. Analyst - Source of Sale Analytics, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!