Passenger Service Agent
Company: Maximus Global Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary/Objective Provide check-in services for
passengers, ensuring that all security procedures are met.
Exhibiting exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Process passenger luggage and claims. Serve as gate agent for the
outbound flight, including boarding of passengers, Essential
FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Working at the front counter assisting passengers with
check-in. Using the airline system, issues tickets, create or
change reservations and provides flight information. Will solve
ticket-related travel problems.
- Check-in the passenger baggage using the airline internal
baggage system. Will provide assistance and handle baggage claims
for inbound and outbound flights.
- Review all necessary documentation to travel, following all
regulations and security procedures, including company and
government agencies regulations. Competencies
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Good Communication
- Customer/Client FocusSupervisory ResponsibilityThis position
has no supervisory responsibilities.Work EnvironmentThis job
operates at an airport setting (inside terminal).Physical
DemandsThis position is very active and requires stand or walk
constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile,
concrete, carpet). Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck,
pulling and pushing to perform various duties. The employee
occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds or more. Position
Type and Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time or part-time
position. Days and hours of work varied from Monday through Sunday,
with different shifts (service provided to customers is 24/7).
TravelNo travel is expected for this position.Required Education
- High school diploma or GED.Additional Eligibility
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Maintain a relationship with both employees and clients
- Must possess effective interpersonal skills with ability to
deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a
professional and effective manner.
- Must be able to read and understand all operating and airport
procedures and instructions.
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume
general public (constantly to occasionally depending on
Keywords: Maximus Global Services, Atlanta , Passenger Service Agent, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!