Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who is CADY?CADY is a premier school photography company who is
passionate about capturing and celebrating the most formidable
years of the lives of students we engage with by telling their
story through event and portrait photography products. We're not
just "another" school photography & branding company...we bring a
fresh approach to a market that is long overdue for drastic
change.We live by the motto that you don't need a cape to be a hero
of everyday momentsWe are looking for you!As a Sales Associate for
CADY, you will be one of the faces of the CADY experience by
hosting presentations of photography sessions. We are looking for
someone who is customer focused, collaborative, and inwardly
competitive to drive sales of photos and session bookings.What will
you do as our Sales Associate / Presenter?
- Assist each customer in finding the products that best
celebrates their student's journey.
- Host presentations of a customer's sessions and sell the
memory. We call this position a Presenter as well due to the
- Collaborate with others to meet individual and departmental
- Follow up with clients who were not able to place orders during
- Help host in-studio guests and complete studio projects as
- Communicate with other departments on orders, service expenses,
sessions, and resolve inquiries or corrections.Can you check these
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Administrative skills which include; data entry and email/phone
- Experience with Google Suite and Zoom.
- Work efficiently in time sensitive situations.
- Ability to memorize different client types and specific sales
- Must be able to return a satisfactory background check.The
- Base pay + commission pay structure!
- Beautifully designed studios.
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Energetic and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible scheduling with day and evening shifts available.
- Monthly sales trainings as well as individualized coaching.We
are experiencing historic growth and hiring immediately! We have
consistently grown 40% year after year. CADY offers careers with
amazing growth potential, continuous improvement initiatives, and
opportunities for advancement. Overall, we have commitment to happy
and healthy employees. If you have a background in sales, or
customer service, and want to expand your knowledge of the
photography industry, then apply today!CADY Studios is focused on
promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and
experiences our diverse group of team members bring. CADY does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected
under federal, state, or local law
- Montana residents may not apply
Keywords: CADY, Atlanta , Sales Associate, Sales , Acworth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!