Front Desk Agent
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corp.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina we pride
ourselves on being the best employer in the area. What sets us
apart? Our culture, full benefit plans, including 401k with a
company match and our lucrative bonus programs, to name a few. We
are looking for talented people who have a genuine passion for
service. Our Core Values involve personal development, people, and
a desire for wanting them to succeed. We believe each member of our
team has a key part to play in our delivery of outstanding service
and memorable experiences for each guest. We want a hotel that
people want to come to, not through. Find out today what a career
with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at
Villa Christina can mean for you!
We are looking for friendly and motivated hospitality professionals
to join our Four Diamond hotel! We offer competitive pay and tons
of customer service based CASH incentives in addition to the hourly
pay. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team and
company with opportunities for advancement!
This can be a full time or part time position! Great opportunity
for someone looking for extra work on weekends or if looking for a
stable full time role.
Benefits for ALL associates include: Quarterly bonus program,
company subsidized MARTA passes, FREE parking, FREE uniforms,
monthly recognition events, people-centric CARE culture, and so
Full Time Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays,
Medical/Dental/Vision/STD insurance, company-paid life
Purpose: Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous
service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to
meet Pyramid Hotel Group and Hyatt's high standards of quality.
- Greet guests in a friendly, hospitable manner demonstrating
Four Diamond customer service
- Check guests in and out, following hotel protocols and
obtaining method of payment per standards
- Provide guests with information regarding the hotel, outlets,
amenities, and area
- Respond to guest calls and requests. Employ problem resolution
strategies and service recovery in the event of guest
- Answer phones in a courteous manner and assist guests with any
- Utilize hotel software and PMS to record guest information in
an accurate manner
- Conform with all aspects of Pyramid Hotel Group's guest safety
and security protocols, including Key Control and COVID-19
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of the hotel's
Emergency Procedures and know action steps to take during emergency
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy
hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes
or credit issues
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply
with Pyramid Hotel Group rules and regulations for the safe and
efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate
Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action,
up to and including termination of employment.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and
continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a
moderately complex computer system.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Experience with Opera PMS and/or Colleague Advantage is a plus
but not required.
High school diploma preferred.
Prior Front Office experience at a full-service hotel is preferred.
Prior experience with Opera PMS and/or Colleague Advantage is
preferred but not required.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed
appearance (specific standards available).
Applicants with additional language skills preferred.
Source: Hospitality Online
Keywords: Hyatt Hotels Corp., Atlanta , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!