Company: Brown & Company Jewelers
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sales Professionals embody the Brown and Company brand in each
and every customer interaction. Each associate uses their own flair
for making the client experience luxurious and extraordinary. The
Sales Professional is an excellent communicator and--knowledgeable
brand ambassador. His or her passion for fine jewelry and watches
is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is
prevalent in their identity. The love of building his/her own
business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales
plan is first and foremost in the Brown & Company Sales
Professional's skill set.
- Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime
loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual
personal and store sales plan.
- Capture customer data.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships.
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant
customer-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days,
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking
systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of
America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
Keywords: Brown & Company Jewelers, Atlanta , Sales Professional, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!