Sr Enterprise Partner-Sales
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by
automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles
and things move through the world. Our full suite of
industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation
and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer,
more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated
employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology
platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important
component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do
their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and
excitement of a start-up environment with the resources,
operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established
tech giant. The Sales Executive for Enterprise accounts will be
responsible to successfully expand/upsell software adoption with
customers that utilize some existing Verizon Connect services both
by adding services and solutions to existing user groups and by
expanding solutions adopted to additional business units within a
customer business hierarchy.
- Sell to large and complex customers.
- Provide custom integration, professional services, AP,
- Drive revenue from new accounts.
- Lead entire sales process from organic generation through deal
negotiation and closing.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement.
- Implement creative sales strategies, performing extensive
customer needs analyses, surveys, proposals, presentations and
- Be accountable for sales process including account plans,
Salesforce.com discipline, consistent and professional
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years B2B field sales experience within the
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience of exceeding quota.
- Seven or more years of enterprise SaaS experience.
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 or 1000 companies.
- Ability to identify opportunities and sell solutions driven by
- Strong communication, partnership and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office products, G Suite and Salesforce.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal
requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).
- Job ID: 60837703
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Company Name: Verizon
- Job Function: Other Jobs You May Like M Account Manager
McKesson Atlanta,GA,United States Atlanta,GA,United States CH
Senior Recruiter - IT and IT Sales Atlanta,GA,United States
Keywords: Verizon, Atlanta , Sr Enterprise Partner-Sales, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!