Director, Pro Sales Operations and Excellence
Company: The Home Depot
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Director of Sales Operations and Excellence is -responsible for
developing and owing key programs, processes, and procedures to
continue to drive incremental growth in the Pro business. -Some of
the areas where these programs and processes will have an impact
are: sales and overall Pro satisfaction, workforce planning and
execution, onboarding and training, sales governance, and
performance tracking. Partners with leadership and cross-functional
partners to identify effective action plans to drive success with
sales associates, processes, and technology solutions. -Key
dimensions of the role include project management, leading key
programs, designing/implementing process improvements, and building
productive relationships amongst cross-functional partners and team
leadership. -The person in this position must have industry
awareness and engagement.Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key
Field a world class, market based execution team at CS Desks and in
the PSM / RPM ranks.
Enable profitable account management.
Structure supply chain to will all opportunities.
Implement competitive credit vehicles and collect our cash.
Earn and reward customer loyalty.
Exploit the strength of the enterprise.
Nature and Scope:
Typically reports to Sr. Director Pro Sales Support and
Accountable for the management of a department or functional group
through subordinate supervisors/managers and for all personnel
issues - including selection, termination, performance appraisal
and professional development of subordinates.
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area.
2. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area.
Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not
. Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the
completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a
field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
P & L management
7+ years of experience in sales management and sales
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing people and remote
- Experience using systems for sales-related analytics, planning
and execution -
- Experience in scaling accelerated strategic sales growth
- Experience in workforce planning on a national scale
- Experience with compensation plans and tools
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in sales process improvement and sales
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from financial
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously -
- Strong sales skills and sales management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of SalesForce (CRM)
- Working knowledge of analytical/statistic software
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong personnel management and leadership skills.
- Strong Sales skills and sales management skills.
- Industry knowledge and awareness.
Keywords: The Home Depot, Atlanta , Director, Pro Sales Operations and Excellence, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!