Sales Development Representative
Company: S&P Data LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About UsS&P Data is a technology centric, pre-IPO firm,
turning the Sales and Service Outsourcing model on its head through
patented Digital CRM platforms, Ai, and ground-breaking digital
customer mapping technology that allows us to deliver new customers
and enterprise level revenue value to the doors of our clients. We
take the frustration and financial "gamble" out of identifying &
acquiring new customer via traditional means and instead leverage a
proprietary second-to-none-digital mapping approach to identifying
and engaging with prospects in the buying cycle or existing
customers who are high potential to defect to an alternative
provider. We don't stop there; rather, we can support the complete
life cycle of our client's customers, from acquisition, to
onboarding, to facilitating growth through maturity and retention.
We do all this through proprietary digital mapping, and state of
the art Technology Stack which in turn, provides a sleek, secure,
and modern experience across all channels. Join our team as we
revolutionize the Sales and customer experience for the hottest
brands on the planet.The OpportunityAs Sales Development
Representative you will be the first point of contact for potential
clients focusing on the prospecting of Enterprise Level potential
clients within core verticals such as Gig Economy, FinTech. You
LOVE working as part of a team, yet, you are a driven self-starter
with exceptional interpersonal skills. As you prospect, you build
TRUST through anticipating the client's needs, demonstrating
understanding of the market and developing close relationships.
Location: This role is 100% remote.What We are Looking for from
- Serves as the lead point of contact for new business engaging
and creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Carries out cold calling / solicitation of business to
potential customers who have had no prior contact with the
salesperson conducting the call.
- Develops and follows through on leads. Work as part of a sales
Team and qualify leads and close sales
- Prepares reports and clearly communicates progress of new
business account status.
- Develops new business with existing clients and/or identifies
areas of improvement to meet client success quota.
- Responsible for generating the POD's sales pipeline and
collaborating with the Sales Team to identify opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment - start
- Able to communicate with all levels of stakeholder including
- You pursue and embrace continuous self-improvement and do not
take rejection or constructive feedback personally
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- Adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new
challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to uncover client needs
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to
- Working in an autonomous and driven environment being data
driven and results orientated
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Suite and ability to learn
new technology platforms as a user (e.g. Pipedrive CRM, Canva-Pro,
Teams, and more)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability
to work well with Sales as well as other internal cross functional
teams such as Finance, Legal and Product
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and
- Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed
- Participate in training opportunities on products and services
and attend sales meetingsWhy S&P Data?
- You have the opportunity to work with a fast-growing array of
the hottest tech and service brands that are shaping our Gig
- You will be supporting our rapid chase "Towards the Bell" (IPO
debut) and learn from the unbelievable access to the C-Suite
leaders driving to that objective.
- In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we
offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits
package, work/life balance, potential stock options *(post IPO),
catered lunches, monthly game / video learning nights, and more!
You will have crazy FUN here while learning more than an MBA could
teach.S&P Data is an Equal Opportunity EmployerS&P Data is
an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is
integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: S&P Data LLC, Atlanta , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!