Data Reporting Analyst
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for providing reporting, ad-hoc data and
analytical support across operational areas of the business through
translation of complex analytics into concise and consumable
reports. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Identifies, locates and extracts data from a variety of sources
for use in reporting, analysis, and statistical modeling.
- Tests, analyzes and problem solves data issues to ensure data
integrity and provide technical support for end users self-service
- Participates in analytical investigations aimed at answering
specific business problems using data with an emphasis on
recommending actionable solutions based on insights.
- Builds strong relationships with business partners and leaders
to provide thought partnership on metrics and visualizations.
- Collaborates and provides support to multiple departments to
ensure the business intelligence, analytic, and reporting needs are
met with technology, architecture, processes and tools.
- Develops and maintains automated reports for daily consumption
using specific formatting and presentation guidelines.
- Documents data definition and report sources and for all
reports. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 2+ years' experience in database marketing analysis
including analytics, response analysis, ROI analysis, customer
profiling or equivalent.
- SAP BI or equivalent BI tool expertise required
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with database querying tools, languages and
analytical platforms supporting database marketing, including SQL,
- Big data experience preferred. PRID PRID135 Job ID 2019-33053
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Sales Remote
Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code
30339 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action
Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or
any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Data Reporting Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!