CDS Workday Financials Lead Consultant / Architect - U.S. Virtual Opportunity
Company: Alight Solutions
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a
people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight
Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day
by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we
Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life
for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years
of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of
our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner
technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and
benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us
reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
AS A CDS WORKDAY FINANCIALS LEAD, A TYPICAL DAY TO INCLUDE THE
* Learn and understand clients business requirements and partner to
design, build, configure and test the Financial Management
* Actively participate in all stages of the Workday project
lifecycle: 1) understand client business requirements, 2) configure
the Workday solution to meet client requirements, 2) demonstrate
the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 3)
direct the client in testing approach for the Workday solution.
* Work with the client to complete configuration discovery
* Work with Workday Delivery Assurance team members to ensure
compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
* Assist the integrations team in helping to configure and test
integrations between 3rd party systems and Workday.
* Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and
deepening his/her skill set within the Financial Management
* Develop working relationships with other members of project team
and management as well as external clients.
* Share knowledge and information through regular communications
* Effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel
* Understand Alight Solutions Implementation Methodology and use it
on all engagements.
* Manage and mentor new consultants.
* Complete all required Knowledge Bytes to maintain
* Participate in update training, Workday Wednesday s and other
events that help share one s product skills with other
* Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them
apprised of overall project status.
* Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within
the budgeted time allocated.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5 years previous experience implementing an ERP system
concentrating in a financials domain solution and has deep HR and
Financial experience with a demonstrated aptitude for systems
* 3 plus years in leading consultants.
* Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements
into system requirements.
* Previous consulting experience as an external consultant with a
* Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft,
Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar Financials systems.
* High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
* Workday FDM certification highly preferred.
* Successful completion of the Workday Financials Management Course
or currently Workday Financials Management Certified is a
requirement of the role.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Math, Computer Science or Finance
or relevant field of study.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing
education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other
entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or
purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or
domestic partner status, or any other status protected by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions
is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action
Keywords: Alight Solutions, Atlanta , CDS Workday Financials Lead Consultant / Architect - U.S. Virtual Opportunity, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!