Kelly Services Is Hiring For A Compliance Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Kelly Services in Atlanta is currently seeking a Compliance
Specialist for our client located in the Smyrna/Vinings area.
- Experience with Proforma or other Background check/Drug
- Experience with systems used to manage the on-boarding of
- Experience dealing with insurance compliance as relates to
- Experience with ads placement (i.e. Craigslist, etc.) for
- Experience with generating reports a plus
- Needs to have solid administrative skills and attention to
- Needs to be a self-started, quick learner and team
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Excel (V-Lookups,
Pivot Tables), SAP, SharePoint
- Associate or Bachelor-s degree in related field or equivalent
- 3-5 years related supply chain, logistics, or transportation
- Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the Company.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
-- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available for eligible employees
-- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and
short-term disability insurance options that are available for
purchase and the coverage is portable*
-- Service bonus plan
-- Holiday pay plan
-- Weekly electronic pay options
-- Free online training campus available
-- Exclusive online employee community
-- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
-- Corporate discounts
-- Transportation spending accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans
are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Atlanta , Kelly Services Is Hiring For A Compliance Specialist, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!