HR Shared Service Supervisor
Company: XPO Logistics
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics, a global leader in logistics, is looking for a highly-skilled supervisor to be responsible for the delivery of a professional HR advisory service. As the Customer Service Supervisor, you'll serve as a team leader in the HR Shared Service Center and be responsible for supervising a team that conducts research to determine root causes and solutions for customer cases. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Develop a team of HR Customer Service Advisors into a well-organized and high-performing unit; provide ongoing coaching and development in a metrics-driven environment
- Perform daily review of open case queues
- Conduct root cause analyses to ensure that cases are brought to resolution within Service Level Agreement
- Develop strategies to improve efficiencies and streamline processes
- Assist HR Customer Service Advisors in understanding HR systems, processes, and procedures, as well as relevant business units
- Monitor volume and manage HR Customer Service Advisor schedules to ensure adequate coverage
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes customer service, teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; perform quality assurance audits to improve the employee experience
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of relevant work experience with 3 years managing a team
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors or other HR systems
- Strong customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and interact effectively with all levels of staff and management
Be part of something big.#LI-MY1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Or--al, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Atlanta , HR Shared Service Supervisor, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!