Recruitment Consultant - Corporate
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Careers at WilsonHCG - Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta - US-Virtual Posted Date 2 weeks ago(12/21/2018 8:03 PM) ID 20 # of Openings 1 Category Human Resources Overview Who is WilsonHCG?WilsonHCG is one of the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies in the world. Headquartered in the US, WilsonHCG is a multi-award winning talent solutions provider, which means we offer a wide range of HR solutions that span talent acquisition and talent management. In short: We help businesses build modern workforce programs. As a leader in our field, we have a global footprint that covers six continents and 35 countries. We're passionate about revolutionizing the way in which organizations think about talent acquisition because we believe that people are the most important aspect of any company.
Working for WilsonHCGHere at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work! Our employees don't just work for WilsonHCG; they're hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture which allows us to continuously innovate. Our people define us and we hire based on character rather than just skill. The WilsonHCG DNA is what sets us apart. Created by our people, our DNA consists of: Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication and Passion. This isn't just a motto on paper, it's a part of our daily efforts. With ongoing educational and development opportunities and a lively and engaging corporate culture, WilsonHCG attracts and produces the best talent in the business. Our workplace is like no other! We hire for the highest level of character because we believe: Better People, Better Business---. Join our team today! Benefits of Working at WilsonHCG:Outside of a flexible, collaborative environment where employees are trusted to perform, valued as professionals and people, and empowered to fail-forward, we offer our employees an array of benefits.
- Significant employee referral bonuses
- Health and wellness insurance programs and other ancillary benefit programs
- Performance-related bonuses (individual and company-wide)
- "Kudos" peer-to-peer reward points (redeemable for gift cards, PTO and cash!)
- Company Paid time off to recharge your batteries
- Company paid time to volunteer with local charities
- Competitive Retirement Programs with Company Match
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work environment (remote opportunities available)
- Extracurricular team building activities
- On-site brunches, lunches and celebrations
Responsibilities Position Summary Description: Recruiting Consultant WilsonHCG is seeking a motivated, consultative and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our collaborative, dynamic and talented team. Someone that will play an integral part in acting as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate. In this role, you will combine cutting-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver the best talent to meet the critical recruiting needs of our clients. We're looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, knowledge of best practices for attracting top talent, the ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction. Our Recruiters provide an exceptional candidate experience through management of all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for both interviews and for hire. The Recruitment Consultant's primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the selection process including identifying and assessing candidates, conducting initial phone screens, facilitating interviews and gathering feedback from our clients and candidates.
- Build and maintain a strong network of candidates through market research and on-going bench management, demonstrating the ability to anticipate client needs and hiring manager preferences by delivering strong submit-to-interview and interview-to-offer ratios.
- Develop a creative and proactive recruitment strategy to identify both passive and active candidates.
- Present strong talent for open positions and overcome objections in the hiring process.
- Consult with hiring managers (clients) in final selections, compensation and recruitment processes focusing on adding value and doing what is best for the client.
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction.
- Ensure weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met.
- Update and maintain reports, such as applicant tracking system data and reports, along with other related administrative responsibilities. Qualifications Requirements:
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, passive sourcing, advanced internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates while achieving results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven recruiting environment.
- Ability to exceed performance expectations and goals, as well as implement feedback to achieve desired outcomes.
- Keeps recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times. Additionally, must be able to confidently communicate pipeline to others.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationship.
- Possesses strong time prioritization skills, embraces change and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Actively participates on recruiting team and looks for ways to add value in addition to fostering an environment of open collaboration.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including intermediate MS office skills, experience working in an applicant tracking system and a strong social media presence.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience. Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareRefer this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration. Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: WilsonHCG, Atlanta , Recruitment Consultant - Corporate, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!