Level 1 Building Engineer
Company: The CSI Companies
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job DescriptionThe CSI Companies is a national staffing and recruiting firm established in 1994. Currently, we are seeking a Level 1 Building Engineer for our client located in Atlanta, GA. This is a direct-hire opportunity with excellent benefits!The building engineer will work on site to basically troubleshoot, monitor, and perform metering in the building. Experienced Building Engineer in Atlanta is needed to perform a wide variety of general maintenance repairs at a local office building and do overall maintenance of building. Must have basic knowledge of Electrical Systems, HVAC Systems, Plumbing Systems, Life Safety Systems, Etc. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the proper reset of breakers and report shorts.
- Responsible for replacing outlets, switches, and lighting ballast.
- Responsible for minor preventative maintenance of an AHU.
- Respond to HVAC calls; determine if repair is needed in a timely manner.
- Assist with minor adjustment to chemical treatment levels in water system.
- Perform a daily inspection and log of a chiller and report anything out of range.
- Responsible for minor repair to flush valves and faucets.
- Responsible for inspecting and replacing wax bowel seal and remounting of toilet and urinals when needed.
- Responsible for minor preventative maintenance of a systems pump.
- Identify and respond to fire alarm and troubles in a timely manner.
- Conduct a weekly inspection and log of Emergency Generator.
- Repair and replace door closures & minor door hardware as needed.
- Responsible for minor adjustment and repair of security systems.
- Responsible for remedial tasks such as painting, cleaning and unclogging toilets, or drains.Requirements:
- A minimum of six years of experience in the building maintenance industry.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Universal certification required.
- Must be knowledgeable in the safe and proper use of the following tools: ladders, lifts, basic hand tools, volt meter, manual drain auger, plumbers helper, safety goggles, ear protection, and fire extinguisher.
- Extensive knowledge in Chiller and Boiler operations is required. Must be able to operate heavy equipment such as chillers, generators, switchgear, pumps, air handling units etc.
- Must have excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a team player, able to work outside the core business hours when needed and willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.Please attach a copy of your most updated resume when applying.Company DescriptionThe CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Keywords: The CSI Companies, Atlanta, Level 1 Building Engineer, Professions, Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!