Project Manager Ground Up Self Storage
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Ground Floor Opportunity at a GC looking for Project Managers
for Commercial builds (Self Storage Facilities) Ground Up Projects
in and around the Atlanta Market. Excellent opportunity for growth.
Compensation Package up to $160K DOEThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Jennifer SmithAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $160,000 per
yearA bit about us:General Contractor with Ground Floor Growth
Opportunities seeking Superintendents for Ground up Storage
Facilities in and Around the Atlanta Area. Exceptional Compensation
Package and Benefits!!!Why join us?
- $90K-160K Base DOE
- Profitability Bonus $20K+++
- Car Allowance and Gas Card
- Incredible opportunity to grow with this Company at a Ground
Floor level.Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and
experienced Project Manager to join our team in the construction
industry. As a Permanent Project Manager for Ground Up Self
Storage, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire
construction process from start to finish. You will be working with
a team of professionals to ensure that the project is completed on
time, within budget, and to the highest quality
- Manage the entire construction process from start to finish,
including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and quality
- Work with architects, engineers, contractors, and other
professionals to ensure that the project is completed on time and
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the construction process,
including site preparation, foundation work, framing, electrical,
plumbing, HVAC, and finishing work.
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest quality
standards and in compliance with all relevant codes and
- Manage and supervise all subcontractors and vendors, including
negotiating contracts, managing budgets, and ensuring that all work
is completed on time and within budget.
- Communicate regularly with clients, stakeholders, and team
members to ensure that everyone is informed of project progress and
any issues that arise.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed and that all work
is completed in a safe and efficient manner.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a
- 3+ years of experience in self storage construction, project
management, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to
manage budgets, schedules, and timelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to work effectively with clients, stakeholders, and team
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to
motivate and manage a team of professionals.
- Knowledge of construction codes and regulations, as well as
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and other
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
simultaneously.If you are a highly motivated and experienced
Project Manager with a passion for self storage construction, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer
competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and the opportunity
to work with a dynamic and growing team of professionals.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Project Manager Ground Up Self Storage, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!