Senior Audit Analyst
Company: Greene Resources
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Number: 46668Senior Audit AnalystJob Description:Our client,
one of the nations leading benefits brokerage firms, is looking for
a new senior audit analyst. The Senior Audit Analyst manages
monthly bill audits for their assigned clients. The position
requires the analyst to manage the requests and issues associated
with those clients and to proactive identify areas of concern
within the recurring bills. Attention to detail and the ability to
self-manage a monthly workload while meeting deadlines is required.
The Senior Audit Analyst is responsible for directing the teams
workload. This includes client escalations, directing daily work
responsibilities of team members, and training team members on
departmental processes. The Senior Audit Analyst is a subject
matter expert in the area of bill audits, reconciliation, and
- Downloads monthly invoices using external carrier
- Produces various billing and cost allocation reports providing
summary and detail.
- Produces and analyzes bills out of client HRIS systems for
certain lines of coverage.
- Creates and analyzes audit files that ensure client is being
properly billed for their coverages.
- Corrects and escalates enrollment or billing issues with
applicable carriers and or clients.
- Coordinates with other departments for necessary data to
- Answers incoming calls and emails from clients to assist them
with any audit or billing related questions.
- Adheres to confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within the department and
throughout the team.
- Handles escalated client concerns and proactively identifies
billing areas that need attention.
- Manages team member capacity and assigns work as needed.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested or
- Bachelors degree is preferredDesired Background/Skills:
- Positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Exercises independent judgment in setting own priorities and
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects
- High customer service orientation and the ability to develop
strong internal relationships with the clients and or
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail, dependability, and
follow-through are a must.
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key
- Display strong leadership qualities.
- Display the ability to manage your own workload, as well as the
workloads of others.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service skills are required.
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite of products, especially
- Minimum 4-5 years of customer service/medical insurance
Greene Resources is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Greene Resources, Atlanta , Senior Audit Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!