Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Location: Union City
Posted on: November 19, 2023
AboutFedEx Supply Chain
FedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a
leader in thethird-party logistics industry offering a diverse
service portfolio thatenables commerce for businesses. With a
proven track record of innovation andoperational excellence, FedEx
Supply Chain takes a consultative approach tooptimize logistics
processes, implement innovative technology and drivecontinuous
improvement. By leveraging best practices and the
world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading
solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages
andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information,
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much more!
TheSupervisor, Maintenance is responsible for providing day to
direction tomaintenance department teammates, as well as
maintaining facility equipment,ensuring proper safety measures are
followed, and assisting in meeting facilityproduction and quality
This position will beresponsible for.....
- Supervises at least 2full-time direct
reports.Supervisoryresponsibilities include, but are not limited
to: hiring, terminations,coaching, skills development, recognition
and rewards, performance managementand staff productivity.
- Responsible forproviding the day to day direction to
maintenance department employees.
- Responsible forsupervision of the facility safety/training
- Maintaining facilityequipment and systems preventative
- Support maintenance,facilities, and operations teams
- Assisting management inensuring facility equipment and systems
- Adhering to andenforcing the company safety policies
- Assisting in meetingfacility production, quality, and safety
- Performing welding,fabrication, and more technical repairs
- Performing safety andmaintenance training
- Repairing machinery andmaintaining up-to-date preventative
maintenance reports on all equipment
- Assist in controllingcosts of maintenance, sanitation, and
- Assist in ensuringregulatory and company policy compliance
- Recommends measures toimprove productivity of maintenance team
and equipment performance
- Assures the integrityof the maintenance spare parts and tool
- Track on time and otherperformance measures as required.
- Provide necessaryreports to management.
You might be a greatfit if....
- Bachelor's Degree inElectrical or related field required and at
least 3 years of experience,preferably in a distribution and/or
- In lieu of degree, highschool diploma or GED, and at least 5
years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated technicalknowledge of battery maintenance, HVAC,
welding, hydraulics, pneumatics,powered lift equipment, and
conveyor automated systems
- Previous safety andmaintenance training experience
- Ability to diagnose andtroubleshoot repair needs
- A good workingknowledge of 5S
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player
With orwithout accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies andprocedures.
- Ability to read, write andinterpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiplyand divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger,handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl,squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e.,close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability toadjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items lessthan 20 pounds.
ADA- FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Logistics, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics.The FedEx Logistics companies are committed to
providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation
for qualified individuals with disabilities in its application
procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Atlanta , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Union City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!