Quote Coordinator - Up to $60,000 per yer
Company: EMO Trans, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Corporate (RFQ) Request for Quote Coordinator
Atlanta, Georgia or Dallas, Texas
EMO Trans, Inc., a multinational, dynamic freight logistics company
with approximately 400 employees and growing, has international
offices, as well as offices in key US cities. Established in 1965,
EMO Trans has grown to more than 30 U.S. offices and 250 network
locations in over 120 countries around the world.
The Corporate RFQ Coordinator collaborates with RFQ Manager,
corporate procurement teams, sales, overseas partners, and upper
management to develop pricing policies to obtain and maintain new
business. The Corporate RFQ Coordinator will evaluate, support, and
manage RFQ Tasks and assignments to support RFQ efforts to
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review RFQ assignments and tasks to support RFQ efforts across
EMO Trans organization.
- Communicate effectively with procurement teams and other RFQ
stakeholders to insure RFQ activities are on track.
- Track RFQ and quoting progress for new business
- Report to RFQ Manager and executive management on pending RFQ
- Assist in quoting to overseas partners and offices on
- Monitor, record and analyze pricing success as it relates to
- Guide and collaborate with EMO offices and partners to define
successful selling rates.
- Other duties as required.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and internally driven with a sense of
urgency and a whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams at
all levels of the organization to achieve results or work
independently with little or no supervision.
- Commitment to excellent customer service, in support of both
external and internal customers, utilizing effective communication
and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints using time management
and organization skills, adjusting priorities based on workload or
direction from partner or management.
- Practical problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Open-minded to continuous change, adaptability for
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, including
professional demeanor and excellent written and verbal
- Work closely as member of Corporate Team with Business
Development and Sales personnel.
- Ability to generate error-free reports, charts, and
- Effective planning and organizational skills to schedule
appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines.
- 2+ years experience in freight forwarding pricing and
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
Outlook, PowerPoint) and freight software; IES exposure is a
- Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the US.
- Medical-including Health Savings Account and Health
- Dental plan
- Life & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Company matching 401(k) and Roth K Plans
- Two weeks vacation, sick and personal time, floating
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Salary Range: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00.
EMO Trans Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employee or
applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of
race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability,
marital status, veterans status or the presence of non-job related
medical condition or disability or any other legally prohibited
statute in compliance with Federal and State equal employment
Keywords: EMO Trans, Inc., Atlanta , Quote Coordinator - Up to $60,000 per yer, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!