Business Analyst II
Company: Emory Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2023
- In conjunction with departmental customers, conducts business
analysis of information systems and identifies business objectives,
requirements and information management needs.
- Coordinates planning and implementation of systems related
- Assists in the development of technology plans and strategies
which support of departmental objectives and the overall
organizational mission and objectives.
- Works to maintain a high level of client satisfaction with
Information Services as provided to assigned clients.
- Attends meetings of professional, civic and services
- Promotes good public and professional relations. Contributes to
published articles, presents public speeches, and teaches.
- Administers and ensures compliance to departmental policies and
procedures in accordance with state, federal, and organizational
- Works with manager to formulate plan for professional
- Attends educational in-services as appropriate.
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to
maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and
- Identifies and develops solutions for customers' information
- Monitors and analyzes the delivery of ongoing information
services provided to assigned clients.
- Serves as a client advocate identifying and facilitating
solutions for the clients' information technology needs.
- Manages systems projects to assure that business objectives and
requirements are realized.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes data and generates and
provides accurate and complete reports for management and/or
- Interprets applicable regulations and establishes filing and
auditing procedures to ensure records and files are accurate and in
- Works closely with clients to foster the development and
successful implementation of innovative, high quality business
solutions and ensure a high level of satisfaction with services
- Performs other related duties as required. MINIMUM
- A bachelor's degree.
- Three to five years of experience in planning and applying
information technology to one or more business functions.
- Combination of education and experience may be considered in
lieu of a degree. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (MediumMax 25lbs): up to 25
lbs, 0-33% of the work day (occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the
workday (frequently); 01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday
(constantly); Lifting 25 lbs max; Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs;
Occasional to frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting,
Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing), Physical
demands may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS: Factors affecting environment conditions may
vary depending on the assigned work area and tasks. Environmental
exposures include, but are not limited to: Blood-borne pathogen
exposure Bio-hazardous waste Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors
Communicable diseases Electrical shock , Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold
Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions, Latex, Lighting, Patient
care/handling injuries, Radiation , Shift work, Travel may be
required. Use of personal protective equipment, including
respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending on
assigned work area and work tasks.
Keywords: Emory Healthcare, Atlanta , Business Analyst II, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!