Shipping Clerk - Up to $25/hour
Posted on: November 18, 2023
As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and
value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees
alike.---Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps
our customers coming back to work with us!
If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for
Maersk Warehousing and Distribution USA LLC handles end-to-end
warehousing and distribution logistics needs utilizing our
strategic network of storage facilities. Our facilities are capable
of receiving, storing, processing and dispatching cargo, so we can
build flexibility and resilience into the supply chain
process.---Our integrated solutions allow us to be prepared for
supply chain risks, so we can plan distribution to better achieve
lead time and goals despite unexpected conditions. Our extensive
experience, connections, and deep expertise across different
sectors, industries, and transportation modes, means we can be
counted on for process excellence that will save time and
Oversees and keeps records of all shipping and receiving.
Responsible for organizing, sorting, and transferring goods from
one location to another. Place merchandise in a warehouse or
storage facility by packaging and lifting items as necessary.
- Keeping track of a work queue and customer communication via
- Picking and packing shipments using scanners
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized
- Operate a forklift to move heavy objects
- update inventory records
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and
- Other duties as requested
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- GED or higher required
- Two-year minimum warehouse experience
- 401k + Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedules (when possible)
- And more!
- $20.00 - 25.00/hour
*The above-stated pay range is the anticipated starting salary
range for the position. The Company may adjust this range in light
of prevailing market conditions and other factors such as location.
---The Company will work directly with the selected candidate(s) on
the final starting salary in accordance with all applicable
Notice to applicants applying to positions in the United States.
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the
Keywords: Maersk, Atlanta , Shipping Clerk - Up to $25/hour, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!