Team Lead, Distribution - Shift 1 - FT - Winder, GA
Posted on: September 21, 2023
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
This position is responsible for coordinating activities of
associates in distribution processes. Monitors associates
performance and will coach for improvement in the areas of
productivity, quality, safety, and attendance. Supports and
communicates training and development initiatives, policies,
procedures and company values to ensure a positive, supportive and
productive work environment. May also adjust work assignments of
distribution associates as well as perform those job tasks.
- Assists supervisor with setting up daily/weekly work
assignments for staff.
- Ensures productivity standards are met.
- Communicates personal and team KPI's and distribution
- Makes recommendations to improve operational flows.
- Reassigns staff throughout the day.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed.
- Provides feedback through side-by-side coaching and on-the-job
- Provides information regarding associate performance and
concerns to supervisor for appropriate evaluation and action.
- Communicates with other leads to ensure a consistent team
environment is maintained.
- Maintains company housekeeping and safety standards throughout
- Maintains key numbers information and assigned report
maintenance for Supervisor and Management reports.
- Maintains an organized work area and ensurethat all security
and safety procedures are followed.
- Identifiescritical distribution issues and reportthem to the
proper business partners.
- Administers motivational programs that include incentives,
contests and team performance programs. Communicates personal and
team KPI's and distribution goals.
- Participates in the interviewprocess and make hiring
- Addresses human resources issues, such as attendance;
identifybehaviors and actions that require disciplinary action and
consultManagement and/or HR for guidance as needed.
High School Diploma or GED
- Some college preferred or equivalent combination of education
and business experience
- 2 - 5years distribution experience
- Excellent verbal and written leadership and communication
- Excellent attendance to develop a stable work environment
within the department
- Excellent follow up and customer service skills required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning, expediting
and self motivation skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of a WMS and be able to resolve problems and
answer associate questions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet business needs,
including nights Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ yearleadership experience Physical Requirements
- Constant Handling/Grasping 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
- Constant Standing 67%-100% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Bending 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Lifting up to 50 lbs 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Occasional Driving 1-33% of 8-Hour Shift
- Occasional Pushing/Pulling 1-33% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Climbing 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Atlanta , Team Lead, Distribution - Shift 1 - FT - Winder, GA, Professions , Winder, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!