ASSORTMENT ANALYST ONLINE
Company: HOME DEPOT USA, INC
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Assortment Analyst - Online Merchandising will be responsible
for understanding and analyzing the key drivers of performance
related to homedepot.com merchandising. The role works with Online
Merchants, Merchandise Planning Managers, and other
cross-functional business partners to identify opportunities and
recommend/ execute strategies to achieve business objectives and
maximize sales and profitability. The Assortment Analyst will
conduct internal sales and competitive analyses that help identify
financial strategies for product selection and pricing. The
Assortment Analyst will also be responsible for executing and
continuously improving daily/weekly/monthly reporting efforts as
well as contributing to projects that further strategic business
initiatives related to supplier engagement, profitability and
- 50% Work with Online Merchants, Merchandise Planning Managers,
and cross functional partners to analyze business drivers and
recommend/execute strategies to achieve business objectives
- 30% Contribute to projects and new initiatives which further
strategic business objectives
- 20% Execute key daily/weekly/monthly business performance
reporting; seek out opportunities to continuously improve reporting
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- Reports to a Manager, Merchandising Planning.
- This role has no direct reports.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- BA/S in Industrial Engineering, Management, Economics, or
- Work experience in retail, merchandising, or a consulting/
project management role in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability with business modeling capabilities using
tools such as SQL, Excel, Access, and Tableau and advanced
proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree
in a field of study related to the job.
- No additional education
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Ability to understand business drivers and influence decision
making with cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex
data; innate intellectual curiosity
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results; ability
to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work simultaneously across several work streams
balancing quality of work and consistent delivery
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High comfort level working in fast paced environment
Keywords: HOME DEPOT USA, INC, Atlanta , ASSORTMENT ANALYST ONLINE, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!