Company: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Category:Human Resources
Work Shift/Schedule:8 Hr Morning - AfternoonNortheast Georgia
Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of
our communities. About the Role:Job SummaryProvides guidance and
advice to improve business efficiency, enhance operations, drive
profitability, guide communications, and improve individual and
team performance. Provide expertise and guidance to solve
organizational issues and help the business run effectively.
Develop strategic, operational and tactical solutions that balance
organizational goals with personnel retention through a focus on
human capital and organizational psychology. Plans, develops,
implements and evaluates organizational leadership and employee
development programs and services. -Minimum Job Qualifications
- Licensure or other certifications:
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree in organizational
development, industrial and organizational Psychology, human
resources management, leadership development, education, business
administration or related field.
- Minimum Experience: Seven (7) years experience providing change
management, strategy development, adult facilitation, leadership
development at all levels, and solutions in learning and
organizational development. -
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Preferred Licensure or other certifications: PROSCI Change
- Preferred Educational Requirements: Masters Degree.
- Preferred Experience:
Job Specific and Unique Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skilled facilitator of leadership development curriculum to
- Experienced in conducting needs assessments and organizational
- Experience in developing Leadership development strategies
- Experienced in the creation of training materials and
instructional design practices, education, and training tools and
- Skilled with teambuilding and group facilitation
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
- Experienced in change management methodologies
- Experienced in developing leadership competencies, succession
planning, and talent management -Essential Tasks and
- Analyze operations, processes, management and leadership to
identify areas of improvement including structure, policies,
processes, learning, and personnel actions.
- Provide advice, guidance, and oversight to executives, human
resource departments, managers and leaders, regarding conditions
that may impact strategic, operational and action plans and goals.
- Guide organizational change plans, activities and restructuring
efforts to ensure allocation of resources, personnel and methods
are best employed to increase cross-functionality and
- Educate and train staff using a variety of modalities to
provide for individual and collective development of human capital.
Provide individual and group assessment, coaching, and skills
enhancement in order to advance personal and organizational
- Develop plans, design curricula, facilitate meetings and
advisory sessions, guide internal and external messaging and
communications, measure the impact of programs and efforts that
improve organizational effectiveness, employee engagement and
- Research, data collection and analysis. Identify data
collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance
targets. Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis
methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create competency models. Develop methods for measuring
performance that aligns with leadership approach. Designs and
teaches leadership classes to support the organization's leadership
philosophy and approach.
- Create strategic plans and identify deliverables. Assist in
developing project timelines and deadlines. Identify work
situations that require connections and linkages to change in
policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
- Diagnose organizational issues and develop intervention
strategies for training and development. Develops and teaches
classes as requested. Provides education to the organization about
OD functions and services.
- Design appropriate learning strategies and products through
identification of learning objectives and subsequent content
development to support the objectives in a variety of formats.
Design feedback processes, surveys and other approaches to validate
- Develop teambuilding exercises and workshops. Resolve conflict
in groups. Create definitions of desired individual and group
performance. Provide teambuilding and group facilitation to select
areas to improve engagement and operations.
- Interfaces with other departments and leaders to build
coalitions to improve overall efficiencies to improve operations,
employee engagement and strategic goals
- Seeks opportunities to improve operations. Create process maps,
workflow design, and measures of effectiveness and measures of
- Strategic, operational and action plan development to support
strategic intent of the organizational goals
- Provides analysis of quantitative and qualitative data sources
to offer understanding and opportunities for personal and
organizational improvement. -
- Identifies areas of organizational and human risk during change
and adoption of new processes, procedures and technology. Provides
understanding of the human factors impacted by organizational
- Provides decision process advice, facilitates decision
meetings, and structures decision communications.
- Cultural assessment - conduct cultural assessments and provide
summary. - Works with leadership on recommendations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.---Physical Demands
- Weight Lifted: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Weight Carried: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Vision: Heavy, Constantly 66-100%
- Kneeling/Stooping/Bending: Occasionally 0-30%
- Standing/Walking: Constantly 66-100%
- Pushing/Pulling: Occasionally 0-30%
- Intensity of Work: Constantly 66-100%
- Job Requires: Reading, Writing, Reasoning, Talking,
Keyboarding, DrivingWorking at NGHS means being part of something
special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in
helping you reach your goals. -NGHS: Opportunities start
here.Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc, Atlanta , Consultant-Organizational Development, Professions , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...