Data Analyst-(Experienced) - Atlanta/Hybrid!
Company: Mardigan Executive LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
DATA ANALYST NEEDED!
Must have ASP.net, SQL, Tableau
- Creates and maintains a data dictionary and meta data. Supports
efforts to ensure that data standards are developed and
- Ensures that the uses of data through reports and queries are
- Supports business and system re-engineering and architecture
development to define future data needs.
- Serves as an organizational consultant on matters relating to
databases by providing expertise to assist users in meeting their
- Performs other related duties as required.DEMEANOR:
- Creativity -- statistical analysis is only one part of the
- Curiosity -- Top-notch data analysts look for the meaning - the
"why" behind the numbers.
- Strategy -- Yes, you will dig deep and get lost in data - we
also need someone who has the ability to think "beyond" a tactical
- Communication -- "effective communication" - transform
meaningful data into digestible insights and then communicate those
insights to a wide range of audiences.
- Data Analysis -- goes beyond number-crunching - what are you
doing to stay up-to-date?
- Statistical and Technical expertise -- this requires critical
analysis "without" bias or expectation. You must have a deep
understanding of tools, formulas and models; you can't have these
aspects without experience.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- A bachelor's degree and one year of experience in data
analysis, statistics, or a related field,OR an equivalent
combination of education, training, and experience.PREFERRED
- Demonstrated experience using SQL, ASP.net to build and
maintain a data library.
- Experience with creating and using APIs for database
integrations. Data modeling experience
- Analysis Procedure/Process documentation experienceThis
organization fully supports an equitable, diverse and inclusive
culture. They are also dedicated to providing equal opportunities
and equal access to all individuals regardless of color, race,
ethnic or national origin or religion, gender, genetic information,
age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, and veteran's status. They do not discriminate in any
of their programs/departments or employment on the basis of any
factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law.The
students, faculty, and staff who reside at this campus are assured
of participation in university programs and in the use of
facilities without such discrimination. This University complies
withExecutive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam EraVeteran's Readjustment
Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state
regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and
affirmative action. This University is also committed to achieving
a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action,
equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of
employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers,
discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits,
and training.In addition, this University is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities upon request.
Keywords: Mardigan Executive LLC, Atlanta , Data Analyst-(Experienced) - Atlanta/Hybrid!, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...