Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job SummaryOversees, maintains, and performs limited non-skilled
repairs on equipment as well as other facility structures in a
complex warehouse environment.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and
- Performs general non-skilled building maintenance tasks
including painting, plumbing, electrical lighting, HVAC, concrete
floor maintenance, MHE maintenance or repairs, and warehouse
- Assists Maintenance Technicians with limited repair tasks.
- Performs limited preventative maintenance inspections on
assigned warehouse equipment assets and buildings.
- Provides equipment status report as well as opening and closing
maintenance work orders.
- Provides parts inventory management and reports maintenance
- Maintains safe and clean working environment while performing
daily cleanup of work areas.Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally, 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.Equal Employment OpportunityHD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Acworth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...