Construction Project Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Construction Project Manager! $90k-$105k, Relocate to El
Salvador, Scheduling, Subcontractors, and DoD (security
clearance)This Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden SaitoAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $105,555 per yearA bit about us:We
serve our government clients across the Nation and over seas with
our IT, Telecomm, and Construction services.We are looking for a
Construction Project Manager! For this position, you MUST relocate
to El Salvador for the time being of the contract.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Giving housing alloweanceJob DetailsWe are looking for a
Construction Project Manager, who has DoD (security clearance, and
can relocated to El Salvador to help server one of our clients.
- Own all aspects of construction schedules like preparing,
reviewing, and revising/updating.
- Able to negotiate subcontracts & PO (purchase orders)
- Responsible change order proposals, negotiation assistance, and
prepping or maintaining project budgets
- Assist with subcontractors on the scope of work, and help with
resolutions of vendor, technical, or partner issues
- Strong knowledge in bid preparation and doing site visits for
any new jobs.
- From start to finish, be responsible for preparing
subcontracts, purchase orders, any site briefings for
- At project completion, ensure all closeout documentation is
properly completed and submitted to the customerRequirements:
- 4-7+ Years of construction project management
- MUST have Active Top-Secret clearance
- Can live anywhere across the United States but MUST be willing
to move to El SalvadorInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!