Refrigeration Technician 1
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Perform preventative maintenance and repair of refrigeration
• Train under experienced ammonia refrigeration tech
• Performs other maintenance related work and job assignments as
What Experience You Need
• Minimum of 2 years of combined Maintenance/Refrigeration
• Relevant Technical school/Associates Degree program considered in
lieu of experience
• Experience with cold storage equipment (Chillers, freezers,
What Could Set You Apart
• RETA training course completions (or other relevant refrigeration
• Industrial Maintenance experience in a Food & Beverage WH or
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Atlanta , Refrigeration Technician 1, Professions , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!