Manager, Corp Human Resources
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Serves as a Business Partner to provide HR support, guidance and
consultative services enabling managers to make informed business
decisions. Manage the effective implementation of HR initiatives,
policies and procedures, employee engagement/relations, performance
management, training, compensation and affirmative action planning.
This position primarily supports Americold's Corporate
• Support the company's goals and objectives by aligning and
partnering with multiple client groups to deliver HR solutions that
meet managers' and employees' needs.
• Develop relationships to understand the business environment,
strategy and employee implications of business decisions and
practices. Provide coaching to managers and contribute to the
development of managers' skills.
• Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local employment laws
and Company policies. Assist management with policies, procedures,
programs, and technical questions.
• Partner with functional groups to deliver business required
initiatives and program implementation as well as policy and
procedure roll-outs, benefits, HRIS tool optimization, etc.
• Provide consultative support and advice to management on
appropriate resolution of employee relations issues. Manage
multiple concurrent progressive discipline process with supervisors
What Experience You Need
• Bachelor's degree in a related area (Human Resources, Business
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources
• HRIS day-to-day application administration experience
• Proven ability to work in fast-paced, detailed and
deadline-oriented environment by balancing multiple priorities
• Strong planning, organizational, problem solving and
communication skills, both verbal and written.
What Could Set You Apart
• Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or SHRM
Certification is strongly preferred.
• Relative industry experience in fast paced field and/or corporate
environments within Warehousing, Distribution,
Logistics/Transportation or Manufacturing preferred
• Experience with PeopleSoft 8, iCIMS, SuccessFactors and Query a
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Atlanta , Manager, Corp Human Resources, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!