Technician II, Active Ingredient (Fermentation)
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Manufacture animal health vaccine active ingredients
following defined procedures and regulations using virus culture
and bacterial culture technologies.As an employee of Boehringer
Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery,
development and delivery of our products to our patients and
customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all
employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and
opportunity to directly contribute to the companies success. We
realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our
people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a
healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and
inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our
competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer
Ingelheims high regard for our employees.Duties &
- Responsible for performing the activities associated with the
preparation of vaccine components in an aseptic clean room
environment utilizing virus/bacterial and cell culture techniques
according to USDA regulations
- Ensure compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures during
execution of processes. Assist with training and coaching of
current and new employees on required skills
- Review in process documentation for accuracy and compliance in
a timely manner; maintenance of technical data and support
- Participate in root cause analysis and implement corrective and
preventative actions to address problems; escalation of production
- Demonstrate a visible and tangible commitment to EHS
(Environment, Health, and Safety) programs and initiatives
- Assessment of individual performance in regards to the
continuous improvement (AAI)
- Participate and provide support to site projects and
initiatives (including deviation and change control
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Biology Degree or related field, one year or more
(1+) of laboratory experience and/or manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
with exceptional attention to detail.
- Clean room and aseptic technique knowledge.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and USDA requirements for Vaccine
- Basic math skills, equipment/automation trouble shooting
- -Proficient with Microsoft Office and other database software
systems. - -
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Who We Are:At Boehringer
Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal:
to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies
and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on
long term performance. -We are powered by 50.000 employees globally
who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
-Learning and development for all employees is key because your
growth is our growth.Want to learn more? - -Visit
-boehringer-ingelheim.com -and join us in our effort to make more
health.Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer
who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We
embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive
environment, which benefits our employees, patients and
communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived
race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective
hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or
expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual
disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to
submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Atlanta , Technician II, Active Ingredient (Fermentation), Professions , Monroe, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!