Facility Maintenance Opportunities
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Seeking Qualified Maintenance EngineersLocation: Atlanta,
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as
hammers, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments
and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that equipment
and fixtures continue to run smoothly, building systems operate
efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not
- Inspect, or test equipment to diagnose machine
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them,
checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic
components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace
filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments,
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools
and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.Mechanical:
From door knobs and hinges to drywall, plaster and paint. Repair
and replacement of minor and some major HVAC equipment. Electrical
fixtures and ballasts replacement and repair. Preventative
maintenance and like-in-kind repair and replacement.Electrical :
Switch and outlet repair and replacement. Changing lights and
ballasts. Troubleshooting lighting and fixturesHVAC : Preventative
Maintenance, changing filters and cleaning. Troubleshooting
replacing parts and repair.
- Maintains the safe operation and maintenance of building
facilities, electrical and mechanical systems and plumbing.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining specific equipment,
conducting surveys and inventories, performing preventive
maintenance activities, responding to customer complaints and
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, schematics and
written technical machinery documents to troubleshoot areas and
make repairs accurately.
- Ensures compliance with applicable regulations, policies and
procedures. May perform daily chemical tests on water systems and
adjust chemical mixtures and feed rates.
- Installs wall hung furnishings and equipment.
- Maintains related computer databases.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.About Aerotek:We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Atlanta , Facility Maintenance Opportunities, Professions , Clarkston, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!