Company: Crescens Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
J ob Title : IT Architect/Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 10 Months (More Likely to Extend)
Interview : Either Webcam Interview or In-Person
Supervises, guides, and/or instructs the work assignments of
subordinate staff. Plans and schedules team resources, status
reporting, and completion of required documentation for team
assignments and projects. Analyzes and develops work or project
plans for team assignments. Analyzes and implements solutions to
problems associated with assignments. Demonstrates project
leadership. Coordinates the integrity of the integrated system;
provides the coordination, communication, and project structure
between users of Information Services and third-party software
vendors or programmers; provides systems and installation support
and user training. Develops and controls the project schedules, and
assigns responsibilities where appropriate. Accountable for all
aspects of software development, systems design and analysis, and
project planning and management. Provides thought leadership and
direction to other solutions architects.
Qualifications: "Master's degree in computer science, information
systems or related specialty from an accredited college or
university AND Fifteen years of job-specific experience that
includes system analysis, design and development, and relationship
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a
related field of study.
- Experience in at least two IT disciplines in service-oriented
architecture (SOA) environment, as well as technical
- Experience in strategic systems design, planning, performance,
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus Architecture
- Experience as a technical architect
- Experience preparing and delivering effective written and
verbal communications for business and IT executives.
- Experience in creating and managing models in UML, BPMN,
Archimate , or similar standard notation.
- Experience in developing a Technical Reference Architecture for
an enterprise of comparable scope/complexity
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations,
technologies, and processing environments and knowledge of all
components of an enterprise te
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork,
facilitation, and negotiation.
- Experience in applying Federal and State guidelines for
- Experience with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture
(MITA), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAFTM), Zachman,
or similar enterprise
- Experience designing, documenting, maintaining, re-engineering
or implementing a Medicaid Management Information System
- Experience with technical standards associated with healthcare
and exchange of healthcare information such as HL7, EDI
Keywords: Crescens Inc., Atlanta , IT Architect/Analyst, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!