Posted on: November 26, 2022
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating
businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service
experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial
refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated
employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We
invite you to be part of that growth!
This position is responsible to lead, train and mentor the project
crew, prioritize and delegate responsibilities, communicate with
the trades people on the job site, and track project schedule to
ensure projects are completed efficiently, accurately and on-time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as Lead Technical resource on assigned
- Reports on job status and performance.
- Controls job costs.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with peers,
customers, GCs and subcontractors.
- Ensures use of PPE and the application of safe behavior,
including vehicle safety, by all employees.
- Ensures compliance of Installation policies and procedures,
including project tracking, safety, time and attendance,
- May oversee 3rd party resources.
- Directs and oversees the work of other Apprentices and
Journeyman assigned to specific projects.
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of trade program or
technical school. College degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial building construction or
other related industry/trade,
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices, including
efficient use of labor hours.
- Ability to organize tasks.
- Ability to use good judgment in making work
- Ability to give clear instructions and guidance, as
- Ability to maintain project labor hours within acceptable
limits and request change orders as needed.
- Ability to ensure safe work practices and ensure compliance
with Safety policies.
- Ability to understand and follow all company policies and
procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Track record of punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to use computer tools including E-Mail, Word, Project
Planning Software (Projectmates), etc.
- Ability to manage time, delegate assignments and follow through
to ensure good results.
Opportunities available NATIONWIDE!
State of the are training facility to invest in YOUR career
Career growth - WE promote from within!
Industry leading healthcare package with 401(K) matching (50% up to
Consistent company growth with stability.
Yearly performance appraisals.
Dispatched directly from home, company vehicle provided, and gas
Coolsys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as
post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for
all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state
law, or local ordinance.
CoolSys - Technicians from CoolSys on Vimeo.
Keywords: coolsys, Atlanta , Refrigeration Foreman, Professions , Austell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!