Quality Assurance Technician Lead - "New Pay Structures Starting at $24.47 Per Hour!"
Company: Graham Packaging Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company Statement: Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of
sustainable packaging. From the kitchen to the laundry room, Graham
Packaging is part of your everyday life. They're the kind of people
you want as your friends and neighbors as well as your partners and
suppliers. By building strong relationships and creating value for
our customers, our employees embody the innovative spirit that's
inherent to Graham. We truly are people building a better tomorrow.
Overview:Graham Packaging Company is looking for a Quality Lead
position based in Cartersville, GA. This opening is for day shift
7a - 3 p Monday - Friday.Quality Technician Leads are responsible
for attaining and maintaining standards of quality for bottles as
defined by drawings, product specifications and Quality Assurance
procedures. Assist in the training of new personnel and existing
employees on the importance of quality and to show leadership.
Responsible for set up, monitoring and administering the quality of
finished product and packaging to meet the requirements of the
quality system. The primary duties of a Quality Technician Lead
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety,
health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized
- Communicate about quality with supervisors, managers, other
shifts and departments verbally and through written documents
according to plant practice.
- Maintain quality reports, start-up and qualification related
documents and forms.
- Setup and maintain product files in the Infinity QS data
collection system for input of variable/attribute data by QA,
production and maintenance personnel.
- Develop and analyze statistical data, control charts and
product specifications to determine present standards and establish
proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and
other related activities as assigned.
- Formulate and maintain quality action plans to achieve quality
- Create and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Maintain Quality Inspection Procedures.
- Complete written documentation as required.
- Coordinate and manage the heldware and rework processes.
- Coordinate quality activity with other departments to achieve
plant objectives in compliance with plant procedures.
- Order, maintain, and repair quality testing equipment and
- Conduct and maintain scheduled calibrations of quality test
equipment and gages.
- Coordinate quality control training for employees engaged in
inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over
materials and products.
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of the Quality Assurance
Technician and Lab Technicians as needed.
- Play an active role on teams within organization.
- In the absence of the Quality Manager, works with Production
Manager to set up priorities for quality staff to maintain Quality
in the products.
- Assist in customer complaints investigation and corrective
- Assure Operators and PMT Leads are following procedures to
conduct tests and inspections.
- Change over challenge test samples during product change
- Assist all plant personnel with I.T. support of Infinity and
quality reporting systems.
- Maintain and conduct gage R&R system.
- Limited travel may be required
Qualifications:A minimum of 1 to 3 years in manufacturing required.
Minimum of 6 months quality experience preferred. Prior leadership
experience preferred.Quality Technician Leads are required to
interact with other managers, employees, vendors, and customers.
Therefore, the following skills and proficiencies are also
essential requirements of the position:
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly
both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group
objectives; volunteers to help others.EEO Disclaimer: Graham
Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Graham Packaging Company, Atlanta , Quality Assurance Technician Lead - "New Pay Structures Starting at $24.47 Per Hour!", Professions , Cartersville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!