Risk Analyst - RSGUM
Company: Ryan Specialty Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written
communication skills, positive attitude as well as the ability to
work with others in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
with strong attention to detail. A recent graduate with a Risk
Management / Insurance concentration and 1-3 years of experience
within wholesale insurance a plus.
* Coordinate policy submissions, research and analyze information,
and review for accuracy.
* Assemble underwriting files, track and assist with follow-up
during underwriting process, coordinate receipt of and review
insurer binders and other coverage documentation.
* Assure accounts are consistently followed-up in a timely
* Support of underwriting and policy management processes.
* Perform analysis and reporting functions.
* Work as part of a team to ensure all requirements are
* Data Entry in Agency Management Software.
* Special assignments as required.
* Bachelor's Degree; Concentration on Business Administration, Risk
Management or Finance/Accounting is a plus.
* 1-3 years of experience within wholesale insurance is a plus.
* Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office Suite programs; Advanced
Excel skill is a plus.
* Organization Skills: Extremely organized, self-motivated, and
capable of working independently on multiple projects concurrently
while maintaining keen attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem solving skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills.
* Basic knowledge of the commercial construction industry is a
Ryan Specialty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Ryan Specialty Group, Atlanta , Risk Analyst - RSGUM, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!