Residential Service Electrician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are hiring a Residential Service Electricians!Founded in
1985, we have -been an -industry leader for more than three
decades. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by a
friendly, licensed, electrical or plumbing professional. -What can
we do for you?
- Provide stability - we have been in business for over 30
- Provide a great benefits package
- Continuous training -to help sharpen your skills - - - -
- Annual Awards for the Top Performers
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.As an
experienced Electrician you will: -Diagnose and repair residential
electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants,
advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes'
electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident
decisions. -Responsibilities of our Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all trainings and -meetings.
-Requirements for our Electricians:
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including
electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units,
trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Minimum of 1 year of Residential Service experience
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.BENEFITS:
- Salary $60k - $80K
- Health Insurance
- 401K and 3% Company Match -
- Continuing education
- Bonus for good reviews
- Take home trucks -Come join a company that works with you to
help you achieve your goals!All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Atlanta , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!