Senior Analyst, Payment Acceptance Strategy
Company: The Home Depot
Location: Lithia Springs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
POSITION PURPOSE:The Senior Analyst, Payment Acceptance Strategy
position is responsible for strategic analysis to ensure management
has information needed to make informed business decisions.
Important payment trends will be identified quickly, and
appropriate strategies will be developed/implemented to ensure
financial and customer experience goals are achieved. Manages
multiple, cross-functional projects and may manage smaller,
single-function projects.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY
- Strategic Analysis/Problem Solving - Works to fully understand
business; identify and implement process and organizational
improvements. Plans and ensure execution of financial department
- Responsible for preparing annual private label credit card
budget for all products and business lines. Conduct financial
planning for function and make appropriate recommendations.
- Develop strategies that integrate financial products and
services into core businesses and new strategic initiatives.
- Own and manage projects to ensure timely completion and highest
quality. Develop and execute detailed project design/
- Gather and analyze data for presentations for Sr. Management.
Provide project support and guidance to other team members. Review
and modify/approve their project plans and decisions as
- Evaluate financial and operational/quality results of new
programs against predetermined goals. Determine whether programs
should be rolled out, make recommendations to Sr. Management and,
if applicable, assist in developing implementation strategiesNATURE
- This potion typically reports to Senior Manager Credit
-Services or Manager Credit Services
- This position has no Direct -Reports.ENVIRONMENTAL JOB
REQUIREMENTSEnvironment:Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any
unpleasant condition would be infrequent and not
objectionable.Travel:Typically requires overnight travel 0% to 10%
of the time.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United
States.ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:Education Required: -The
knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the
completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a
field of study related to the job.
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 yearsPhysical
Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable
position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare
occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Located in a comfortable indoor area.Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in business analytics, economics, finance, etc.
- Financial services experience preferred
- Superior critical thinking skills and analytic abilities and
interpret complex data using Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- Highly effective communicator with all levels within the
company, utilizing tools such as Microsoft PowerPointKnowledge,
Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Sound decision-making skills.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple, simultaneous
- Demonstrated excellence at project management for
- A strong grasp of Project Management skills and requirements
- Able to strategically analyze business problems and
opportunities. Exhibited ability to work independently.
Pay Rate: -
Keywords: The Home Depot, Atlanta , Senior Analyst, Payment Acceptance Strategy, Professions , Lithia Springs, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!