Quality Assurance Benefits Analyst - Remote
Company: CNO Financial Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Web Benefits Design, a CNO Financial Group company, -is hiring a
Quality Assurance Analyst to support the quality implementation of
projects and products within the open enrollment platform. - This
position creates and executes test plans, works with the developers
on defect resolution, and signs off on the quality process for each
implementation. This role also ensures that products are
implemented into the production environment in a quality manner. -
Overall communication of processes and training of these items fall
under the realm of this role. -This is your opportunity to be a
part of group of talented professionals with a commitment to
ensuring the best possible benefits administration product. If
you're naturally curious and a lateral thinker, you may appreciate
the challenge of ensuring quality from start to finish. Quality
Assurance Analysts can take comfort in knowing their work is
positively impacting he lives of our clients' employees.As a
Quality Assurance Analyst, -your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing formal test plan process.
- Facilitating Go Live testing processing and Burn-In period and
process of new functionality.
- Providing input to developers for areas of improvement or areas
that may require additional training post- testing.
- Identifying process improvements to elevate the overall testing
and quality for the development of OE sites for implementations and
- Documenting the process improvements and communicating to
- Collaborating internally to manage the creation and
communication for standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Identifying risk areas of new functionality and system
enhancements and communicate those to management.
- Providing input on risk analysis.The Quality Assurance Analyst
position -is well-suited for you if:
- You have a solid understanding of QA principles and practices
in software development environment.
- You are confident with creating and executing test plans and
working with developers on defect resolution.
- You can communicate change effectively and efficiently to
- You have a high sense of urgency and attention to deadlines.
-Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field OR Associate's Degree plus
2 years of relevant experience with software development QA.
- 3 years of related QA experience and knowledge of QA principles
and best practices.
- Foundational knowledge of employee benefits or benefits
administration systems (preferred).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to identify areas of
Keywords: CNO Financial Group, Atlanta , Quality Assurance Benefits Analyst - Remote, Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!