Corporate Events Coordinator (Atlanta, Hybrid Role)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of corporate event planning and execution
- Event venue experience with an understanding of contract
procurement, facilities setup, production needs, meal planning, and
- Will report to the corporate office in Atlanta but in a hybrid
capacity (2-3 days per week in the office and additional as work
requires).Job SummaryProvides support to the event planning and
communications team on corporate and other special events. Assists
with event projects, including ensuring location readiness,
supporting administrative operations, and partnering with
cross-functional teams on event logistics.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Coordinates and assists with pre-event activities, including
the event intake process, client coordination, weekly information
meetings, and event calendar management.
- Supports end-to-end planning and execution for events and
meetings by coordinating data entry in applicable systems.
- Communicates with internal and external clients and industry
partners on event-related matters.
- Assists with research and request for proposal requests from
third party vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Manages the event expense reconciliation process and monitors
event budgets in partnership with event leaders.
- Provides input on the development and implementation of event
management project plans.
- Assists with the preparation of proposals and presentations for
events.Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Corporate Events Coordinator (Atlanta, Hybrid Role), Professions , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!