Shipping and Receiving Associate
Company: Unified Achievement Group LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an organized Shipping and
Receiving Associate with attention to detail. The Shipping and
Receiving Associate is responsible for recording shipping orders on
the computer system, labeling items and packing items into
containers for shipping.To be a successful candidate, you must be
able to multitask as well as ensure that all items are packed,
labeled and recorded appropriately in preparation for
transport.Required Skills:Inventory, Forklift, Labeling, Order
Picking, Order Selecting, Package Handling, Pallet Building, Pallet
Jack, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, QualityAssignment
- Monitor and maintain database of shipment data to ensure that
customer orders are updated and that appropriate billing documents
are provided to accounting or other associated departments as
- Carefully and accurately maintain shipping records for
requested categories including goods returned, and returnable
- Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items
loaded and unloaded into the Facility.
- Checks against suppliers count and immediately reports
discrepancies to carriers, supervisor, and purchasing officer per
- Verifies and records all items loaded for shipments.
- Notifies supervisor of major discrepancies, over-shipments, or
- Completes information on damage claims for in-transit
- Transports materials on the shipping dock as needed.
- Loads trucks using a forklift.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
- Follow all facility policies and procedures.Assignment
- 1 year shipping & receiving experience
- Must be able to work Temp to Perm position.
- Ability to accurately sort, count, and verify items
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb, and lift up to 50 lbs.
over an extended period of time
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or inventory
software to maintain records, input data, and create reports.
- Valid forklift certification preferred. Experience
Level:Warehouse 3 year(s) • Shipping/Receiving 1 year(s) • Forklift
1 year(s) preferredBenefits and PerksPerfect Attendance PAY RAISE •
Referral Bonus • Medical • Dental • Vision • RetirementAbout
Unified Achievement GroupUNIFIED ACHIEVEMENT GROUP takes a more
personal approach, setting us apart and above other recruiting
services. If you happen to be looking for a job or looking for new
talent to join your team, we are here to make the experience as
simple, quick, and easy as possible. Take a look at our features
and let us take the pressure off your job search. Simply contact
one of our experts today.Unified Achievement Group LLC is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Unified Achievement Group LLC, Atlanta , Shipping and Receiving Associate, Professions , Fairburn, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!